Knowledgebase: Public Affairs
Can I just write an article and release it?
Posted by on 05 November 2011 05:39 PM
There are only two types of articles that have been given blanket release authorization, and this authorization is only given to the PA Staff Officers.

The authorization to release is for boating courses and VE stations.

All other articles must be vetted by the Director of Auxiliary in your district.  Each district has its own procedure on how this is accomplished.  Seek out your FSO -PA for guidance.

Help Desk Software by Kayako Resolve