Knowledgebase: Member Training
Will my civilian professional license(s) qualify me for a Coxswain Badge or any other uniform recognition ribbons?
Posted by on 05 November 2011 10:01 PM
Such as: a USCG Master of Stream or Motor Vessel license, 50 GRT, Near Coastal Waters, with Commercial Assistance Towing and STCW95 endorsements, and a FCC-Marine Radio Operators license.

Unfortunately, your Professional Licenses do not qualify as meeting the Auxiliary PQS for Boat Crew. 

However, with that being said, you have a tremendous amount of knowledge that can be shared with your Flotilla mates as you complete Boat Crew and Coxswain qualifications.

Help Desk Software by Kayako Resolve