ALAUX 001-19 RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COAST GUARD AUXILIARY, CG-BSX POLICY LETTER 19-01
Posted by COMO Susan Davies on 13 February 2019 04:35 PM
13 FEB 2019
SUBJ: RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COAST GUARD AUXILIARY, CG-BSX POLICY LETTER 19-01
Ref: (a) Risk Management, COMDINST 3500.3A
1. On 01 FEB 2019, the Chief Director of the Auxiliary signed CG-BSX Policy Letter 19-01, Risk Management Training Requirements for the Coast Guard Auxiliary. This policy letter explains the changes to the Coast Guard Risk Management (RM) program training requirements as they apply to the Auxiliary.
2. The policy letter can be found on the Coast Guard AuxiliaryTraining Directorate website at: http://wow.uscgaux.info/content.php?unit=T-DEPT&category=risk-mgt
3. Reference (a) can be found on the Coast Guard Directives and Publications Division (CG-612) website at:
4. A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document is being prepared and will be posted in the same location as the policy letter.
5. CG-BSX POC: BMCM Dennis O'Connell, Chief, Auxiliary Operations Branch.