SUBJ: AUXILIARY PUBLIC AFFAIRS (AUXPA) COMPETENCY REALIGNMENT - 005/17
- In order to align Coast Guard Auxiliary Public Affairs (AUXPA) program competencies with Coast Guard Public Affairs Petty Officer ranks, the following changes in AUXDATA became effective March 31, 2017. They shall be utilized throughout the AUXPA program immediately:
- Auxiliarists who held the "AUXPA I" competency (the lowest competency level) now have a competency label of "AUXPA3."
- Auxiliarists who held the "AUXPA II" competency (the middle competency level) now have a competency label of "AUXPA2."
- Auxiliarists who held the "AUXPA III" competency (the highest competency level) now have a competency label of "AUXPA1.
- These competency label changes shall also be incorporated in any AUXPA program material revisions, and shall be memorialized in the next CG Auxiliary Manual change. CG-BSX respectfully sends.
- The purpose of this list is to keep Auxiliarists as well as all other interested parties abreast of current developments, policies, manuals, etc. All information contained herein and linked is OFFICIAL policy and Information.
- Internet Release and Distribution is Authorized