Knowledgebase: ALAUX Archive
ALAUX 019-14 CHANGE TO AUXILIARY DIST CAPTAIN ELECTION ELIGIBILITY REQ
Posted by on 18 September 2014 06:43 AM
Subj: CHANGE TO AUXILIARY DISTRICT CAPTAIN ELECTION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT - 019/14
1. As part of Auxiliary election eligibility criteria, District Captains have been required, by the date of assuming their office, to submit a complete Direct Operational (DO) Personnel Security Investigation (PSI)
package to the Director of Auxiliary.
2. Effective immediately, that requirement is cancelled. The first Auxiliary elected office for which DO PSI package submission is required is that of District Chief of Staff.
3. This change will be incorporated in Appendix C of the Coast Guard Auxiliary Manual, COMDTINST M16790.1 (series).
4. The purpose of this list is to keep Auxiliarists as well as all other interested parties abreast of current developments, policies, manuals, etc. All information contained herein and linked is OFFICIAL policy and
5. Internet Release and Distribution is Authorized.
6. CG-BSX-1 sends