The following passwords are in common use by Auxiliarists...
FYI: The following passwords are in common use by Auxiliarists...
(1) Your “Member Zone Password” is required for access to many Auxiliary websites. These include the AuxDirectory, ShopAuxiliary, the National Testing Center (NTC), the Auxiliary Online Classroom and other Auxiliary Websites. To obtain or replace your Member Zone Password, go to the AuxDirectory (https://auxofficer.cgaux.org/auxoff/) and click on "Obtain or Change Password." You will be asked for your Auxiliary member ID and your email address. (Make sure you use "Tab", not "Enter" as you navigate that web page.) You will then be sent a validation email which will time-out in 15 minutes. (Check your Junk/Spam email folder, if necessary.) Responding to that validation email confirms that your email address is still valid and completes the process. If you miss the 15 minute window, simply repeat the process, generating a new validation email, and a new time limit.
(2) The Auxiliary Learning Management System (AUXLMS) is a Coast Guard (non-Auxiliary) controlled site which contains the online “Mandated Training” and some optional courses. The AUXLMS "Username" is our primary email address in AUXDATA, which cannot exceed 31 characters. For the initial password, click on "I forgot my password." AUXLMS passwords are 14 or more characters. (Allow for a delay for new members being added to the AUXLMS.)
(3) The Help Desk (Support Center), uses commercial software, so a separate login procedure is used. You are automatically registered when you open your first Help Desk ticket. A temporary password is sent to you in an automated reply. This password ONLY applies to the Help Desk.
(4) AUXDATA, the Auxiliary’s information system of record, uses Usernames and initial passwords obtained via your Flotilla Commander and the Information Services chain of communication. Use of AUXDATA requires justification for access.
(5) The Auxiliary's "AUXDATA Order Management" (or AOM) system, is used by those involved in Boat Crew, Aviation and Telecommunications (mobile radio) operations ONLY. Usernames and initial passwords are the same as used for AUXDATA, if you have AUXDATA access. Not all members have access to AUXDATA; access is generally restricted to active duty and civilians employed by local DIRAUX offices, current IS officers, elected officers and appointed leaders at all levels with a need to use AUXDATA in fulfilling their position. To access AOM, you must first entered as an AOM user by your local OIA. Your AOM user name will be e-mailed to your e-mail address as recorded in AUXDATA. You then need to request a temporary password by going to the "New Account of Forgotten Password" link on the AOM site at: AOM which will be e-mailed to you.
(6) The AUXCEN, or www.ShopAuxiliary.com, uses our Member ID and “Member Zone” password. But, to purchase items, an additional store account will be created with sign in access via any email address and a password.
Updated on 19 November 2015 by DIR-U